Chef'd, one of the first meal kit companies on the market, halted prod
Chef'd, one of the first meal kit companies on the market, halted production this week, citing problems with funding. More than 350 employees were laid off Monday at distribution warehouses in New York and California.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "AG Web"
- The company sold Trunemco nematode management seed treatment to Nufarm
- Dairy farmers, who are struggling with widespread industry consolidati
- While soil might have acceptable-or even high levels-of phosphorus it'
- An online petition at Change.org suggests selling Montana to Canada fo
- We're talking about hemp with Bija Seed representative Tom Dermotty an
- Is it a February low or just a lull?
- Farm Journal and Indigo are hosting two events next week for cotton fa
- Lavish hunting trips, taxidermy animals, all-terrain vehicles and real
- Kinze Manufacturing recently introduced its new 4700 planter with a ne
- In the U.S., cattle cycles traditionally happen about every 10 years w
- Hormel Foods Corporation will sell its CytoSport business to PepsiCo
- Whether you are managing millennials or you are a millennial leader re
- The Kansas City Federal Reserve released its latest Ag Survey, which s
- Don't cattle do better in colder temperatures? That's a question Unive
- Brazil Soy Production Could Decline by 4 Percent Year over Year
- Help - Where do I Put all of These Deductions?
- Morning Market Audio 2/20/19
- Hundreds of farmers gain business intelligence in Chicago
- Culver's invites FFA members to show off their passion and knowledge f
- Headline Watching Continues
The headlines of Business Mag
HOLD FAMILY A multiplayer network game for families
Spend more time with your family and less with your phone with the Hold Family app made by us! :)
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
The Søvn app is a modern sleep tracker made by us for Bryggen Research AS! #mobile #iOS #android #portfolio
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
Samsung's Galaxy S10 5G debuts with a 6.7-inch screen and 3D cameras
Bigger than the S10+ and packed with extra features, the Galaxy S10 5G is surprisingly relying on a bigger screen and 3D cameras rather than speed promises.
The best wave sprays you can buy for any hair type
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Wave sprays...
Who has the best chance to win at the 2019 Oscars on Sunday night, which...
The Oscars have gone through a public-relations nightmare over the last month thanks to all the attempted tweaks to shorten the running time - from not featuring all the best...
The Samsung S10 gets a 5G model
You saw this one coming, right? Last year Samsung announced that would be launching not one - but two - 5G phones. It only follows then that the first one would be a 5G variant...
These cleverly designed women's work pants use your own body heat to smooth...
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Ministry of...
Watch out Facebook, Google Maps on iOS now lets users track their favorite...
Google Maps for iOS will now allow users to follow their favorite businesses right in the app, the company announced today. The feature, which positions the platform as a...
Samsung has finally showed off its new foldable smartphone, the Galaxy Fold
Samsung announced on Wednesday more complete details about its foldable smartphone, called the Galaxy Fold. When the phone is folded, the exterior display is 4.6-inch display...
Daily Crunch: Google tries to explain that secret microphone
The Daily Crunch is TechCrunch's roundup of our biggest and most important stories. If you'd like to get this delivered to your inbox every day at around 9am Pacific, you can...
Samsung's ‘budget flagship' the Galaxy S10e starts at $750
Samsung just announced a lot of phones - four major variants of the Galaxy S10, as a matter of fact. The S10e is the most interesting of the bunch - or at least the most...
Samsung has sold 2 billion Galaxy smartphones
DJ Koh, CEO of Samsung Electronics, said that the company has sold more than 2 billion Galaxy smartphones to date.