Corn and Soybeans See Strong Export Numbers
Posted On: Jul 19, 2018 | Posted By: AG Web
Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "AG Web"
- Calibrating Potentiometers
- When a group of newly weaned, co-mingled, stressed calves with unknown
- What I Need to Attach to Schedule k-1
- Daily Livestock Technicals
- The California lemon market isn't backing down from $50 cartons in mid
- The 2018 edition of the Pro Farmer Midwest Crop tour steps-off this co
- With the U.S. Department of Agriculture proclaiming September as Natio
- While certain states' crops flourish, drought, greensnap and disease i
- AgDay Daily Recap - August 15, 2018
- Crop Tours And Surveys Hope To Infuse Excitement Into Grains
- Morning Market Audio 8/15/18
- Daily Grain Technicals & Fundamentals
- Procurement and quality assurance officials from four Japanese commerc
- A sting operation in Oklahoma has resulted in the arrest of two cattle
- Mexico and the US Are Set to resume NAFTA Talks
- Along with their vigilance in avoiding any contact with foods or produ
- Fun while it lasted
- According to the latest AEM Flash Report, July resulted in the second
- Land O'Lakes gets creative in funding California digesters
- There is a lot to talk about today on the Farmer Forum
The headlines of Business Mag
Core ML: Machine Learning for iOS
You have probably heard phrases like “Machine Learning” or “Artificial Intelligence” without knowing exactly what they mean. In this article, I will shed some light on “What...
Interviews with startup founders: Lerni app
Lerni is a web platform and mobile application for Android to learn languages in a fast and easy way. We spoke with the app’s co-founder: Bartłomiej Postek, who told us a very...
3 steps to choose a software development company
Do you have a new business idea for a profitable web or mobile application only needing a qualified team to make it happen? If that is the case, this checklist is for you! Keep...
Nvidia is slipping ahead of earnings
Shares of Nvidia dropped as much as 1.2% to $256 in trading Thursday ahead of earnings. Wall Street expects earnings per share of $1.85 f0r the chip maker's second quarter. UBS...
Walmart is surging after earnings crush Wall Street expectations
Walmart beat Wall Street's earnings expectations on Thursday, nearly doubling the forecasted same-store sales growth rate. E-commerce grew 40% over the same period a year...
JCPenney is tumbling after slashing its full-year guidance
Shares of JCPenney dropped 25% in early trading Wednesday after missing Wall Street's estimates. The reatiler also slashed its full-year guidance. "Inventory receipts continued...
Musicians, Politicians, and Business Leaders Memorialize Aretha Franklin
The world is mourning the loss of the Queen of Soul Thursday, as news broke that Aretha Franklin, 76, died in her Detroit home. Her death follows reports that the legendary...
Nike's new, high-tech store takes a page out of Walmart's and Target's playbook
Nike has launched a curbside pickup service alongside its newest store in Los Angeles . Nike by Melrose, the first Nike Live concept store, has limited parking in the rear...
These are the countries most at risk if Turkey's lira crash spirals into a...
The collapse of the Turkish lira and the strong dollar have hit emerging market currencies globally. If the trend continues, countries may start to have trouble paying back...
A new study found CEOs at America's biggest companies raked in $19 million...
A new report from the Economic Policy Institute showed the average CEO compensation at the US's 350 largest public companies grew to just under $19 million in 2017, up 17.6%...
Elon Musk's tunneling company just announced a plan to transport people in...
Elon Musk has been under fire lately as many have questioned the overall health of Tesla, which has been recently scrutinized over its finances, workplace conditions, and...
Credit Karma acquires mortgage platform Approved
Credit Karma , the service best known for providing free credit score monitoring and other financial advice , is getting into the mortgage business. The company today announced...
Celebrities express their grief and gratitude for music legend Aretha Franklin
Aretha Franklin died Thursday morning from advanced pancreatic cancer. The "Queen of Soul" was 76. Celebrities mourned her loss on social media. Celebrities, including actor...