If you were an apple, what kind of apple would you be?
Posted On: Oct 17, 2018 | Posted By: AG Web
Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "AG Web"
- Let it snow let it snow let it snow
- Final 199A Regulations - Good News and Bad News
- The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side of the Blanket
- The Benefits of Cheap Tools
- After a general negative consensus from market experts at the Top Prod
- Johnsonville, LLC, is recalling approximately 48,371 pounds of raw gro
- The China Game
- Fed cattle trade was at a standoff Friday while feeder cattle traded a
- China has offered to go on a six-year buying spree to ramp up imports
- Cash traded weaner pig volume was above average this week, despite low
- A $200,000 budget request by Gov. Brad Little for an Idaho board that
- Could China hold the key to not only ending the trade war but also end
- The Shatto Milk Company is showing their support for the Kansas City C
- The partial government shutdown affects some ranchers ability to cash
- Fridays on AgriTalk mean the Free For All
- The internship is a cornerstone of the modern college labor market
- Service is top of mind for this Kansas veterinarian
- This would be incredible if it becomes a reality: Bloomberg is reporti
- China is working to develop a vaccine for African swine fever
- Now with almost 3x the hours, this tractor sold higher yesterday than
The headlines of Business Mag
HOLD FAMILY A multiplayer network game for families
Spend more time with your family and less with your phone with the Hold Family app made by us! :)
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
The Søvn app is a modern sleep tracker made by us for Bryggen Research AS! #mobile #iOS #android #portfolio
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
China's stocks rally after worst economic growth in almost 30 years leads to...
Global stock markets are mixed Monday after the Chinese economy slumped to its slowest rate of annual growth in almost three decades. Chinese stocks climbed on optimism the...
Theresa May faces down the EU as she abandons cross-party Brexit talks
Theresa May has abandoned cross-party talks on Brexit with opposition parties. The prime minister blamed Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn in talks with her Cabinet. She will now...
He does it again: Tom Brady leads machine-like touchdown drive to send the...
Tom Brady led the New England Patriots to the game-winning touchdown in overtime to beat the Kansas City Chiefs and make it back to the Super Bowl. In the first drive of...
Even Hulk Hogan laughed at the controversial no-call from the Rams-Saints game
The Los Angeles Rams beat the New Orleans Saints 26-23 on Sunday in the NFC Championship to punch their ticket to Super Bowl LIII. The deciding play of the game came on a...
Israeli military tweets that a missile attack on Iranian elite forces in...
Israel's Defense Forces have tweeted that they have begun striking Iranian targets inside Syria. Israel's powerful military tweeted that they are targeting elite units of the...
Lawmakers respond to BuzzFeed News disputed report as the media company's...
BuzzFeed News has issued several statements of support for the accuracy of a report that said President Donald Trump directed his former lawyer to lie in Congressional...
Richard Nixon was sworn in as president 50 years ago today
Richard Nixon was sworn in as president on January 20, 1969. His election came at time of great social and political upheaval in the US, which was mired in the Vietnam...
25 US cities where housing is affordable, people work less, and there's...
Work-life balance can be hard to achieve, but it partly depends on where you live . SmartAsset recently released a report ranking the 25 American cities with the best work-life...
Trump went on a tear against Nancy Pelosi the morning after Democrats...
In multiple tweets, Trump tore into Nancy Pelosi after Democrats rejected his proposed government shutdown solution President Donald Trump also said Sunday he was "still...
'Glass' had a strong box office opening during the MLK holiday weekend, but...
Universal and M. Night Shyamalan's "Glass" earned $40.6 million since Sunday and looks to make around $48 million by Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday. It was a strong...