In August, the group hosted two field days spotlighting agtech startup
Posted On: Oct 18, 2018 | Posted By: AG Web
In August, the group hosted two field days spotlighting agtech startups and how they can impact agriculture.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "AG Web"
- Weather Concerns Stabilize Grain Markets
- Used Track Tractors Are Hot
- Fair Oaks Farms releases its own statement after discovering some empl
- New numbers show producers are borrowing more money to make ends meet
- It's certainly not needed, but Meteorologist Mike Hoffman is tracking
- An increasing number of farms might soon be unable to service their de
- Wisconsin Republican legislators want to join two lawsuits before the
- As mayor of the largest city in America, Bill de Blasio is not afraid
- A sheriff's spokesman says 37 people have been hospitalized following
- America's largest foreign beef customer is shifting to other suppliers
- Animal welfare groups have reached a milestone agreement with ranching
- Weekly "2 Minute Drill"
- When severe weather makes its way to your operation, be sure you have
- Meat processor says that ‘time was right to exit its investment' and
- The company's largest shareholder, fund manager BlackRock, won't suppo
- Today on AgriTalk, we're talking with Greg Henderson of Drovers, Rep
- E. coli is responsible for forcing a recall on ground beef sold to res
- The Democrat-led New York state Senate is holding the first of three h
- Still picking on the bones
- A sheriff's spokesman says 31 people have hospitalized following
The headlines of Business Mag
HOLD FAMILY A multiplayer network game for families
Spend more time with your family and less with your phone with the Hold Family app made by us! :)
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
The Søvn app is a modern sleep tracker made by us for Bryggen Research AS! #mobile #iOS #android #portfolio
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
Uber is going public at a $90 billion valuation
Uber plans to raise more than $10.3 billion in its initial public offering, potentially giving it a market capitalization of $90 billion. The ride-hailing giant will offer 180...
The growth rate of Amazon's ad business is plunging but revenue is still up
Amazon made $2.7 billion during the first quarter from advertising, representing a 36% year-over-year jump. Ahead of earnings, Trip Miller, Gullane Capital Partners managing...
Wheely raises $15 million for its luxury ride-hailing app
London-based startup Wheely has raised a $15 million Series B round led by Concentric with Oleg Tscheltzoff, Misha Sokolov and other investors also participating. The company...
Workforce development starts early in Hall County
Workforce development is a team effort in Hall County. An alliance of educators, civic leaders and employers have developed a multi-pronged approach to developing skilled...
Bitcoin plunged after a major crypto exchange was accused of using client...
Bitcoin plunged after cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex drained at least $700 million from the reserves backing its digital coin, Tether, to cover up $850 million in missing...
Warren Buffett isn't sure Berkshire Hathaway can beat the S&P 500
The legendary investor Warren Buffett predicts Berkshire Hathaway may only modestly outperform the S&P 500, if at all. The Berkshire CEO made the comment in a wide-ranging...
For long-term growth, Delta eyes more international opportunity in 2019
Delta's international passenger revenue increased 6.7% year-over-year on a 0.9% capacity in 2018, including growth in the Atlantic, Pacific and Latin American regions. The U.S...
Economy Probably Rebounded In First Quarter, Thanks To Strong Spending
The Commerce Department releases a snapshot of first-quarter economic growth Friday. It's expected to show that the U.S. economy picked up steam during the first three months...
Aircraft Orders Jump, But Boeing 737 Max Grounding Could Trim U.S. Growth
The grounding of Boeing's 737 Max aircraft could pinch the economy, some analysts say. But the government reported that aircraft orders were strong enough last month to lift a...
10 things in tech you need to know today
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Friday. New York's Attorney General is investigating Facebook for harvesting 1.5 million users' email data without...