Q1 GDP Forecasts
Here are few Q1 GDP forecast.
From Merrill Lynch:
We continue to track 1.7% qoq saar for 1Q GDP. And from the Altanta Fed: GDPNow
The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth in the first quarter of 2018 is 1.8 percent on March 16, down from 1.9 percent on March 14. From the NY Fed Nowcasting Report
The New York Fed Staff Nowcast stands at 2.7% for 2018:Q1 and 2.8% for 2018:Q2. CR Note: It looks like another weak Q1, and there might still be some residual seasonality in the first quarter.
The last Posts from "Calculated Risk"
- Monday: Existing Home Sales
- Goldman: "Moving Beyond Full Employment"
- Schedule for Week of Apr 22, 2018
- Oil Rigs "Middling rig adds"
- Four Q1 GDP Forecasts: Around 2%
- Existing Home Sales: Lawler vs. the Consensus
- BLS: Unemployment Rates Lower in 4 states in March; Kentucky and Maine at New Series Lows
- Hotels: Occupancy Rate Up Year-over-Year, Record Q1
- Lawler: Early Read on Existing Home Sales in March
- Philly Fed Manufacturing Survey Showed "Continued Growth" in April
- Black Knight: National Mortgage Delinquency Rate Decreased in March
- Weekly Initial Unemployment Claims decrease to 232,000
- Thursday: Unemployment Claims, Philly Fed Mfg Survey
- Housing Inventory Tracking
- Fed's Beige Book: "Modest to moderate" expansion, "concern about tariffs"
- AIA: "Architecture billings remain positive in March"
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest Weekly Survey
- Wednesday: Beige Book, Architecture Billings Index
- Comments on March Housing Starts
- Housing Starts increased to 1.319 Million Annual Rate in March
The headlines of Business Mag
10 things in tech you need to know today
Good morning! Here is the tech news you need to know this Monday. 1. Aleksandr Kogan, whose quiz obtained millions of users' Facebook profiles for Cambridge Analytica, is...
American Idol: Maddie Poppe Gives Seasoned Performance Of ‘Homeward Bound'...
Photo Credit: ABC On American Idol, Maddie Poppe sang and performed an incredible rendition of “Homeward Bound” by Simon and Garfunkel. Katy Perry said she closed her eyes and...
What that creepy William moment on the 'Westworld' premiere means for the...
Warning: Spoilers ahead for the "Westworld" season two premiere. On Sunday's premiere of the second season of "Westworld," the extra-long episode contained an important set-up...
American Idol: Ada Vox Shines In Amazing Performance Of ‘The Show Must Go...
Photo Credit: ABC On American Idol, Ada Vox performed an amazing cover of “The Show Must Go On” by Queen that officially started the show. Lionel Ritchie called her fabulous...
11 details you might have missed on the 'Westworld' season 2 premiere
Warning: Spoilers ahead for the season two premiere of "Westworld." HBO's "Westworld" kicked off its second season with an extra-long episode full of new revelations, as well...
American Idol: Michael J. Woodard Gives Powerful Performance Of ‘Titanium'...
Photo Credit: ABC On American Idol, Michael J. Woodard gave a powerful performance of “Titanium” by David Guetta featuring Sia. Katy Perry said she is going to Coachella with...
Porsche officials have been charged with doctoring emissions results to make...
Officials from Porsche AG South Korea have been charged with falsifying gas emissions documents. The Volkswagen-owned company also faced raids and a reported arrest in Germany...
Westworld season 2 opener reinforces need for ethical AI
Tonight's premiere episode of Westworld season two is littered with bodies. They're both artificial intelligence hosts and dead human beings as well. It's a reminder of the...
'I made up my mind. he was going to have to work to kill me': 29-year-old...
When a nude gunman opened fire at a Waffle House in Nashville early Sunday morning, 29-year-old James Shaw, Jr. leapt into action. He wrestled the rifle from the shooter...
Ivana Trump thinks Donald Trump should 'just go and play golf' instead of...
Ivana Trump gave Page Six a candid interview on the Trump family circle in and out of Washington. President Donald Trump's first wife said she thinks a second term for her...