Q1 GDP Forecasts
Here are few Q1 GDP forecast.
From Merrill Lynch:
We continue to track 1.7% qoq saar for 1Q GDP. And from the Altanta Fed: GDPNow
The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth in the first quarter of 2018 is 1.8 percent on March 16, down from 1.9 percent on March 14. From the NY Fed Nowcasting Report
The New York Fed Staff Nowcast stands at 2.7% for 2018:Q1 and 2.8% for 2018:Q2. CR Note: It looks like another weak Q1, and there might still be some residual seasonality in the first quarter.
The last Posts from "Calculated Risk"
- Monday: Retail Sales, NY Fed Mfg Survey
- The Longest Economic and Housing Expansions in U.S. History
- Schedule for Week of July 15, 2018
- "Port of Long Beach Sees Busiest Month Ever"
- Looking back 9 Years Ago: The Sluggish Recovery Began
- Q2 GDP Forecasts
- Housing Inventory Tracking
- Sacramento Housing in June: Sales Down 3.1% YoY, Active Inventory up 26% YoY
- Hotels: Occupancy Rate decreased Year-over-Year
- First Look at 2019 Cost-Of-Living Adjustments and Maximum Contribution Base
- Key Measures Show Inflation increased YoY in June
- Weekly Initial Unemployment Claims decreased to 214,000
- BLS: CPI increased 0.1% in June, Core CPI increased 0.2%
- Thursday: CPI, Unemployment Claims
- Investment and Recessions
- When are people with Foreclosures and Short Sales eligible to borrow again?
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest Weekly Survey, Refinance Activity Lowest since 2000
- House Prices to National Average Wage Index
- Q2 Review: Ten Economic Questions for 2018
- Small Business Optimism Index decreased in June
The headlines of Business Mag
Brilliant Mbappé, insane Varane, and a Floyd Mayweather spirit - This is...
France has done it. France is the 2018 FIFA World Cup champions. Fate handed the French a gauntlet run of juggernaut knockout opponents but Les Bleus found a way to beat...
Brutal chart shows how much more efficient France was than Croatia in the...
France's offensive attack was far more efficient than Croatia in the World Cup Final, and it proved to be part of the difference in the win. Croatia took twice as many shots as...
A woman who has reviewed more than 40,000 résumés outlines the 8 most...
Résumés are a crucial part of any job search . If you want to land your dream job, you'll need to whip your résumé into shape. Résumé Writers' Ink founder Tina Nicolai shared...
Elon Musk draws fire for donating $38,900 to a Republican fundraising committee
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has drawn criticism from some of his fans for donations he made to a Republican political committee. Musk donated $38,900 last month to Protect the House, a...
Fans rush the field during one of the most thrilling segments of the World...
Fans rushed the field during the World Cup Final on Sunday, momentarily stopping play. The delay came just as Croatia started a counter attack after a missed opportunity by...
Trump congratulates Putin on hosting the World Cup: 'one of the best ever!'
President Donald Trump tweeted Sunday to congratulate the winners of the 2018 World Cup. On that list, he included Russian President Vladimir Putin for hosting "one of the best...
Trump, guarded by snipers, golfs at his course in Scotland before his big...
President Donald Trump went golfing at one of his resorts in Scotland over the weekend, ahead of his big face-to-face meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin on...
The Rock's new movie bombs while 'Hotel Transylvania 3' wins the weekend box...
"Skyscraper," starring big box office draw, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, had a very poor opening weekend at the box office. The movie only took in $25 million, coming in third...
Elon Musk calls British diver from the Thai cave rescue a 'pedo guy' after...
Elon Musk called British diver Vernon Unsworth a "pedo guy" in a thread of Twitter attacks on Sunday. Earlier, Unsworth, who helped rescue 12 boys and their soccer coach from a...
Elon Musk's Donations to Republicans Spark Yet Another Controversy
It's been a rough weekend for Elon Musk, and it's not letting up: the Tesla CEO came under sudden and harsh scrutiny Saturday for political contributions to conservative...