ArcelorMittal sells assets to Liberty House to facilitate Ilva deal
ArcelorMittal, the world's largest steel producer, has agreed the sale of plants in the Czech Republic, Romania, Macedonia and Italy to Liberty House to satisfy regulatory requirements for its acquisition of Italian steelmaker Ilva.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Prosecutors set to indict Ghosn and Nissan as CEO's role in focus: sources
- Alibaba takes control of film group in $160 million share purchase
- Stocks extend decline as trade woes batter sentiment
- Huawei CFO seeks bail on health concerns; Canada wants her in jail
- Huawei CFO seeks bail, cites health fears behind bars: court documents
- Hong Kong on track for global IPO crown but many new listings sag
- U.S. says March 1 'hard deadline' for trade deal with China
- China says U.S. should withdraw arrest warrant for Huawei executive
- Nissan seeks to block former chairman Ghosn from his apartment
- Volkswagen denies allegations chairman knew early about emissions cheating: report
- Nissan seeks to block Ghosn's access to apartment in Rio
- China urges Canada to free Huawei CFO or face consequences
- Exclusive: Odebrecht Peru agrees to plea deal with Peruvian authorities over bribery scandal - sources
- Red-hot U.S. jobs market drives some to seek cooler options
- Julius Baer in talks with Santander over Venezuela business: sources
- Got clunkers? Harvest taxes on losers using the 30-day rule
- China calls on Canada to free Huawei CFO or face consequences
- China warns Canada of consequences if does not release Huawei CFO
- Licking their wounds, fund managers prep for rally in '19
- BMW names Vukotich as new head of autonomous driving development
The headlines of Business Mag
HOLD FAMILY A multiplayer network game for families
Spend more time with your family and less with your phone with the Hold Family app made by us! :)
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
The Søvn app is a modern sleep tracker made by us for Bryggen Research AS! #mobile #iOS #android #portfolio
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
Salesforce's Chief People Officer explains how and why the company has spent...
On Tuesday at Business Insider's IGNITION conference, Salesforce Chief People Officer Cindy Robbins shared the story of how her company became committed to equal pay for its...
Nick Ayers will not replace John Kelly as suspected
Nick Ayers, chief of staff for Vice President Mike Pence and White House chief of staff John Kelly's long-suspected replacement, will reportedly not be taking over the...
Here's when you can expect your employer to send the form you need to file...
Taxpayers have until Monday, April 15, 2019, to submit their 2018 tax returns . You can't file your taxes until you receive your W-2 form from your employer, which must filed...
Facebook plummets down list of best companies to work for after catastrophic...
Facebook has lost its crown as the best place to work in America, falling seven places down Glassdoor's 100 Best Places to Work list. It is Facebook's lowest ranking in the...
The most expensive New York City neighborhoods in 2018, ranked
PropertyShark just released its rankings of the 50 most expensive neighborhoods in New York City in 2018. Manhattan neighborhoods dominated the list, with eight of the top 10...
Maryland Agent Steven Wilson Found Dead in Suburban Model Home
The real estate industry is in mourning for 33-year-old Steven Bernard Wilson, a sales and marketing representative for builder Ryan Homes, whose body was found inside a model...
This Andreessen Horowitz General Partner talks about the tech companies...
Andreessen Horowitz 's General Partner Angela Strange spoke about the history of the insurance industry and the tech companies that are helping to shape its future. Strange...
There's a science-backed trick for making smarter, quicker decisions
The best way to make a decision is either by having someone choose for you or by pretending you're choosing for someone else, says one business school professor. When we make...
An arrest, a debutante ball, and 3 marriages: Inside the insane lives of the...
Huawei's CFO Meng Wanzhou was arrested on December 1 in Canada over fears the company violated US sanctions against Iran. Meng is the daughter of Huawei's ultra-wealthy CEO and...
A 'mammoth' storm in North Carolina has knocked out power for more than...
A massive storm is pelting southern states with freezing rain, snow, and ice, causing over 300,000 power outages across the Carolinas and Virginia. Officials declared states of...