Oil edges lower, set for big weekly decline
Oil prices edged lower on Friday and were set for a second weekly fall, as the market shrugged off a warning that spare capacity may be stretched as OPEC and Russia increase production.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Retail worries contribute to Dow's 551-point drop
- USTR says China has failed to alter 'unfair, unreasonable' trade practices
- NASA to review workplace culture at SpaceX, Boeing
- Renault names Ghosn stand-ins amid tension over Nissan probe
- Wall Street sells off again
- Carney warns of 1970s-style shock: UK firms ready for no-deal Brexit
- Israel to turn to U.S. government over Airbnb removal of settlement listings
- U.S. judge selects first case in federal Monsanto weed-killer litigation
- CVS now expects Aetna deal to close after Thanksgiving
- Instant View: Wall Street indexes close down sharply
- Wall Street sells off again as retail, energy struggle
- Market is in correction, says Spartan Capital's Peter Cardillo
- Renault taps interim chairman, COO to replace Ghosn: sources
- U.S. banking sector reports $62 billion profit in third quarter: FDIC
- World stocks, oil plunge as global growth prospects dim
- Exclusive: Chevron granted waiver from U.S. biofuel laws at Utah plant - source
- DoubleLine's Gundlach: Now is the time for capital preservation
- Retail disappointments, energy decline hit Wall Street
- Canada's Bombardier leads bids for 999-car New Jersey rail deal: sources
- Breakingviews TV: Missed Target
The headlines of Business Mag
HOLD FAMILY A multiplayer network game for families
Spend more time with your family and less with your phone with the Hold Family app made by us! :)
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
The Søvn app is a modern sleep tracker made by us for Bryggen Research AS! #mobile #iOS #android #portfolio
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
Foot Locker soars after beating on sales and profits
Foot Locker beat on both the top and bottom lines in the third quarter and its comparable sales topped Wall Street estimates. Shares jumped as much as 12.7% after Tuesday's...
Health officials warn not to eat romaine this Thanksgiving because they're...
The CDC warned on Tuesday that Americans should avoid all forms of romaine lettuce because of an E. coli outbreak. E. coli is a species of bacteria that lives in the intestines...
Dow Falls 950 Points, Or 4 Percent, In 2 Days
There was a bloodbath in tech stocks. Companies like Apple depend on foreign markets and there are signs trade tensions are slowing growth in Europe and China. Apple and...
'Naive and self-destructive': Big Democratic donors back Nancy Pelosi and...
A host of top Democratic donors wrote a letter on Tuesday expressing their support for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's bid to become the next House speaker. Pelosi's...
The Apple Watch is on sale for as much as $80 off for Black Friday - here...
Many major retailers are offering deals on the Apple Watch for Black Friday. Stores like Target, Macy's, and Best Buy have all discounted the Apple Watch Series 3, which came...
Best Buy's free membership grants you early access to Black Friday deals...
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Black Friday...
17 Black Friday mattress sales from popular companies like Casper, Leesa...
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Among the many...
What every Victoria's Secret Angel wore in her first fashion show for the brand
Victoria's Secret currently has 13 active Angels . Some of these models, like Adriana Lima , have been with the company for over a decade. Ahead of the 2018 Victoria's Secret...
Trump reportedly wanted to order the DOJ to prosecute Comey and Clinton
President Donald Trump reportedly wanted to order the DOJ to prosecute former FBI director James Comey and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Trump only backed down...
PlayStation 4 outsold Xbox One and Switch in October
PlayStation 4's unit and dollar sales are up year-over-year. This is the highest month for unit sales so far for the PS4. Xbox One is also growing.