Fed's Powell: Years of strong jobs, low inflation still ahead
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said on Tuesday he sees the United States on track for years more of steady growth, but was challenged in a congressional hearing by senators worried the Trump administration's trade policies were already damaging businesses in their districts.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Exclusive: U.S. seed sellers push for limits on Monsanto, BASF weed killer
- White House counsel asked FCC chair about Sinclair Tribune merger status
- Breakingviews TV: Store wars
- Stocks, emerging market currencies up on U.S.-China trade talk plan
- Trump pushes U.S. lawsuit against drug companies over opioids
- Turkey will emerge 'stronger' from lira crisis - minister
- Walmart's sales rise most in decade
- Wall Street gains on Walmart and Cisco earnings, trade optimism
- Citi settles SEC charges over bad controls, supervision
- Walmart posts biggest U.S. sales rise in a decade, shares soar
- J.C. Penney sinks 27 percent on forecast cut, fashion falls flat
- Turkey will emerge stronger from lira crisis despite U.S. row: minister
- J.C. Penney sinks on forecast cut, fashion falls flat
- Turkey will emerge stronger from lira crisis, minister tells investors
- Walmart and Cisco results, trade optimism lift Wall Street
- Italy threatens action over bridge, investors shun operator
- Citigroup settles U.S. charges of bad controls that led it to lose millions: SEC
- Tesla on track to make 8,000 Model 3s per week, Evercore says
- Turkey's Albayrak tells investors the country will emerge stronger
- Walmart's second quarter sales rise most in decade, shares soar
The headlines of Business Mag
Core ML: Machine Learning for iOS
You have probably heard phrases like “Machine Learning” or “Artificial Intelligence” without knowing exactly what they mean. In this article, I will shed some light on “What...
Interviews with startup founders: Lerni app
Lerni is a web platform and mobile application for Android to learn languages in a fast and easy way. We spoke with the app’s co-founder: Bartłomiej Postek, who told us a very...
3 steps to choose a software development company
Do you have a new business idea for a profitable web or mobile application only needing a qualified team to make it happen? If that is the case, this checklist is for you! Keep...
Nvidia is slipping ahead of earnings
Shares of Nvidia dropped as much as 1.2% to $256 in trading Thursday ahead of earnings. Wall Street expects earnings per share of $1.85 f0r the chip maker's second quarter. UBS...
Walmart is surging after earnings crush Wall Street expectations
Walmart beat Wall Street's earnings expectations on Thursday, nearly doubling the forecasted same-store sales growth rate. E-commerce grew 40% over the same period a year...
JCPenney is tumbling after slashing its full-year guidance
Shares of JCPenney dropped 25% in early trading Wednesday after missing Wall Street's estimates. The reatiler also slashed its full-year guidance. "Inventory receipts continued...
Musicians, Politicians, and Business Leaders Memorialize Aretha Franklin
The world is mourning the loss of the Queen of Soul Thursday, as news broke that Aretha Franklin, 76, died in her Detroit home. Her death follows reports that the legendary...
Nike's new, high-tech store takes a page out of Walmart's and Target's playbook
Nike has launched a curbside pickup service alongside its newest store in Los Angeles . Nike by Melrose, the first Nike Live concept store, has limited parking in the rear...
These are the countries most at risk if Turkey's lira crash spirals into a...
The collapse of the Turkish lira and the strong dollar have hit emerging market currencies globally. If the trend continues, countries may start to have trouble paying back...
A new study found CEOs at America's biggest companies raked in $19 million...
A new report from the Economic Policy Institute showed the average CEO compensation at the US's 350 largest public companies grew to just under $19 million in 2017, up 17.6%...
Elon Musk's tunneling company just announced a plan to transport people in...
Elon Musk has been under fire lately as many have questioned the overall health of Tesla, which has been recently scrutinized over its finances, workplace conditions, and...
Credit Karma acquires mortgage platform Approved
Credit Karma , the service best known for providing free credit score monitoring and other financial advice , is getting into the mortgage business. The company today announced...
Celebrities express their grief and gratitude for music legend Aretha Franklin
Aretha Franklin died Thursday morning from advanced pancreatic cancer. The "Queen of Soul" was 76. Celebrities mourned her loss on social media. Celebrities, including actor...