Justice Department to appeal approval of AT&T acquisition of Time Warner
The U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday it would appeal a federal judge's approval of AT&T Inc's $85.4 billion acquisition of Time Warner, raising the prospect barely a month after the deal closed that it could be undone.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- LVMH watches head Biver to drop operations role
- Facebook and Twitter must comply with EU consumer rules or face sanctions
- Lime's next stop in scooter global expansion: Florida and Austria
- Sky takeover fight to be settled by rare auction
- UK takeover regulator to hold auction for Sky on Sept. 21
- World stocks rise as trade relief bounce continues
- Nestle puts skin health unit up for sale to focus on food, nutrition
- Japan clothing magnate Maezawa chases spot in business firmament
- EU says Facebook must comply with EU consumer rules by end-2018 or face sanctions
- The race to dominate the car dashboard is heating up
- Aston Martin speeds ahead with up to $6.7 billion October IPO
- China urges U.S. to show sincerity, correct behavior in trade actions
- China plans import tariff cuts as soon as October: Bloomberg
- Nike sells out products after Kaepernick ad
- Shares inch up as trade woes take backseat to buoyant U.S. markets
- Aston Martin aims for $6.7 billion October IPO
- Nestle to examine 'strategic options' for skin health unit
- Asian shares rise as investors reassess trade war impact
- Alibaba's Jack Ma says people should prepare for 20 years of China-U.S. trade war
- Alibaba's Jack Ma says U.S.-China trade war ends 1 million U.S. jobs promise: Xinhua
The headlines of Business Mag
HOLD FAMILY A multiplayer network game for families
Spend more time with your family and less with your phone with the Hold Family app made by us! :)
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
The Søvn app is a modern sleep tracker made by us for Bryggen Research AS! #mobile #iOS #android #portfolio
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
Danske Bank could be fined $8 billion after its huge money laundering...
Danske Bank, Denmark's biggest lender, has been rocked by a money-laundering scandal which may have involved $235 billion. If the bank is found guilty of any wrongdoing it will...
10 things in tech you need to know today
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Thursday. 1. Amazon is thinking about opening 3,000 cashierless brick-and-mortar stores by 2021, Bloomberg reports...
The Biggest Frustration for Job Seekers Is
With more than 6.6 million open jobs in the U.S. today, demand for talent remains strong and shows few signs of slowing. It's more...
Brett Kavanaugh isn't the first Supreme Court nominee to be accused of...
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has been accused of sexual misconduct, and it's not the first time in American history this has happened. There are parallels between...
A Bugatti Veyron, a Gulfstream private jet, and a $330,000 diamond ring...
Federal prosecutors have charged three men in connection with an alleged $364 million Ponzi scheme that could have more than 400 victims nationwide. The men were indicted on...
Woman Claims She Heard About Christine Blasey Ford Allegation In 1980s
But she deleted her social media posts and said she has no "first hand knowledge" of the incident involving Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
31 Percent Of U.S. Households Have Trouble Paying Energy Bills
A report released Wednesday by the Energy Information Administration announced that African Americans, Hispanics and people with children were most impacted. (Image credit...
Amazon reportedly considering 3,000 cashierless stores by 2021
Amazon is considering an expansion plan for its Go cashierless stores that would open 3,000 locations by 2021, a person familiar with the matter told Bloomberg. That seems like...
Trump wants Spain to build a wall across the Sahara desert, which is in...
President Donald Trump recently suggested to the Spanish government it should build a wall in the Sahara desert to address the migration crisis, according to Spain's foreign...
What grocery shopping looks like in 10 places around the world
Grocery shopping is something most of us do on auto-pilot. Grabbing food staples at the store is such an everyday activity that it's hard to imagine the experience being very...