Qatar has pledged $15bn of direct investments in Turkey - Turkish officials
Qatar has pledged $15 billion of direct investment in Turkey's financial markets and banks. The news comes in a statement released on Turkey's President's website following his meeting with Qatar's Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "RT"
- WTO ‘violates every single principle' on which it is based - Trump
- Washington to blacklist 12 Russian companies in new round of sanctions
- Trump at UNGA: OPEC nations to contribute substantially to military protection from now on
- Germany tops US as China's leading car exporter amid mounting trade disputes
- What is behind soaring US budget deficit? RT's Boom Bust show investigates
- US won't sanction Russia's state debt & dollar transactions - Fitch
- Think Trump's economy is booming? It's a corporate debt bubble blowing up - RT's Keiser Report
- Oil surges to 4-year high as investors see no sign of production rise amid Iran sanctions
- Trade talks impossible with ‘US holding knife' to Beijing's neck - deputy minister
- German industry slams Trump over efforts to influence EU energy policy
- Volvo stops truck assembly in Iran due to US sanctions
- EU gives Britain two months to pay €2.7bn over China customs fraud
- All US imports from China could be hit with tariffs - Goldman
- Iran to continue exporting crude despite fresh US sanctions - official
- Brazil welcomes its first LNG cargo from Russia's Yamal
- US using false accusations on trade to 'intimidate' countries - China
- US-China trade war: New tit-for-tat tariffs targeting $260bn in bilateral trade go into effect
- OPEC snubs Trump's demand to up production at meeting of major oil producers
- BRICS bank to finance new projects in Russia & India
- Japanese refiners stop buying Iran oil ahead of sanctions
The headlines of Business Mag
HOLD FAMILY A multiplayer network game for families
Spend more time with your family and less with your phone with the Hold Family app made by us! :)
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
The Søvn app is a modern sleep tracker made by us for Bryggen Research AS! #mobile #iOS #android #portfolio
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
Dunkin' Donuts is dropping the 'Donuts' from its name, despite the fact it...
Dunkin' Donuts announced on Tuesday that it is officially dropping the "Donuts" from its name. The chain was crucial to the popularization of the word "donut" over "doughnut...
San Francisco just shut down its $2.2 billion transit terminal weeks after...
Just weeks after it opened, the $2.2 billion San Francisco's Transbay Transit Center was abruptly closed on Tuesday. A fissure was discovered in one of the building's steel...
Kevin Systrom is leaving Instagram - here's how he sold the app to Facebook...
After eight years, the founders of Instagram are leaving the company. CEO Kevin Systrom and CTO Mike Krieger announced Monday that they are departing the mega-popular photo...
There's a history of clashes hidden behind the Instagram and Facebook...
Instagram's cofounders, Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, are quitting the Facebook-owned company. Sources tell Business Insider there have been "tensions" between the two...
Stocks close mixed on fresh trade fears
Stocks were mixed Tuesday after President Donald Trump doubled down on protectionist rhetoric in an address before the United Nations General Assembly, saying Americans will no...
3 Ways to Honor Agents Beyond Customer Service Week
Customer Service Week is only a week away. This week of celebration is a great opportunity to acknowledge the work of your customer service staff. Frontline agents are one of...
These are the 10 richest people in India
CEOWORLD Magazine recently published its " India Rich List for 2018," which ranks the wealthiest individuals in the world's fastest-growing economy. The majority of top 10 are...
World leaders laugh as Trump claims his administration has accomplished more...
President Donald Trump's speech at the United Nations General Assembly got off to a bit of an unusual start when world leaders and diplomats laughed as he claimed his...
Despite new plans to turn Social Capital into a holding company, Chamath...
Social Capital co-founder Chamath Palihapitiya recently announced that his firm would turn into a holding company, and would not seek outside investment. Sources familiar with...
Case-Shiller: Ease-Off in Home Prices
The foot on the gas is letting up. The explosive growth in home prices is slowing, according to the latest S&P CoreLogic/Case-Shiller Indices, which found July prices rose 6...