Russia proposes deal with Turkey to ditch US dollar for lira-ruble trade amid currency crisis
Moscow is still interested in trading with Ankara using the Russian ruble and Turkish lira, according to the Kremlin. Both currencies have been falling against the greenback, with lira setting new record lows every day.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "RT"
- China to boost imports of Russian soybeans, cutting out US crop exports
- Huawei dominates global race to 5G, inking over 50 contracts despite US crackdown
- US big tech under attack: Spain to push ahead with tax on digital firms
- China's debt tops 300% of GDP, constituting 15% of all global debt - report
- China bringing back Maritime Silk Road: RT doc looks inside world's largest cargo port
- Venezuela may switch from SWIFT to Russian payment system to skirt US sanctions - report
- More US allies defying Trump & moving forward with Huawei's 5G network - Boom Bust
- Crude oil prices plunge as conflict between US and Iran cools
- EU launches antitrust probe into Amazon's use of merchant data
- Russia solving America's debt problem. by dumping US Treasury securities
- World Trade Organization allows China to sanction US over Obama-era tariffs
- JP Morgan cargo ship released, minus the $1.3 billion worth of cocaine found onboard
- Why did Huawei become ‘the whipping boy' in US-China trade war? RT's Boom Bust explains
- China's new Silk Road trade expands to over $600 billion in first half of 2019
- US judge slashes Monsanto cancer victim's payout by $55 million
- India to push Japan out of world's top 3 economies by 2025
- Huawei to move 1,000 jobs from US to Italy, plus a $3 billion investment to boot
- Sea section of Russia's Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline is 60% complete
- China threatens to sever ties with any US firm linked to selling weapons to Taiwan
- India & Russia will use their national currencies for defense deals to bypass US sanctions - report
The headlines of Business Mag
HOLD FAMILY A multiplayer network game for families
Spend more time with your family and less with your phone with the Hold Family app made by us! :)
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
The Søvn app is a modern sleep tracker made by us for Bryggen Research AS! #mobile #iOS #android #portfolio
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
Morgan Stanley beats profit forecasts despite seeing the biggest...
Morgan Stanley reported second-quarter financial results on Thursday before the opening bell. The bank beat Wall Street estimates for earnings per share and revenue. However...
Netflix's sluggish subscriber growth marks 'one of the pivotal moments' in...
Netflix revealed in its second-quarter earnings that it missed the mark on subscriber growth, adding only 2.7 million subscribers versus an expected 5 million. Analyst Gene...
Toys R Us is officially back from the dead, but its new stores won't...
Tru Kids Two Toys R Us stores are opening in high-end malls in time for 2019 holiday shopping. Toys R Us's parent company Tru Kids won't make any money from the sale of toys...
Bank of America is seeing a deceleration in digital sales
This is an excerpt from a story delivered exclusively to Business Insider Intelligence Banking subscribers. To receive the full story plus other insights each morning,
Minister Margot James quits to block Boris Johnson from shutting down...
Getty UK Digital Minister Margot James has resigned from the government to vote to block a no-deal Brexit. Parliament approved a motion on Thursday which would prevent Boris...
IStandWithIlhan: Bernie Sanders, George Takei, and Susan Sarandon are among...
Thousands of people used the hashtags IStandWithIlhan and IStandWithIlhanOmar after President Donald Trump's supporters chanted "Send her back" in an apparent reference to the...
A woman breastfeeding her baby on a plane was asked to cover up to 'be...
Philippe Wojazer/Reuters Shelby Angel said she took a Royal Dutch Airlines plane from San Francisco to Amsterdam with her one-year-old daughter last month. When she started...
The mysterious foreign passport found in Jeffrey Epstein's mansion was used...
A mysterious foreign passport found inside a safe in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion had been used to travel to at least four countries in the 1980s, prosecutors said in...
Iran says it seized a 'foreign vessel' smuggling a million liters of fuel in...
Iran's paramilitary Revolutionary Guard seized a "foreign vessel" in the Strait of Hormuz, the state-run Mehr news agency reported . It said the vessel is accused of smuggling...
Industrial 3D printing startup Fortify raises $10 million
Fortify, a Boston-based industrial 3D printing startup, has raised $10 million in a series A round of funding led by Accel.