Turkey raises tariffs on some US imports in response to economic 'attacks'
Turkey is raising tariffs on imports of certain goods from the US, including cars, alcohol and tobacco. The Turkish vice president says it's a response to Washington's 'deliberate attacks' on the country's economy.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "RT"
- Russia isn't interested in joining new OPEC-led oil output cuts
- Artificial intelligence to contribute $16 trillion to global GDP by 2030
- US vows to maintain pressure on China amid wide condemnation of protectionism at APEC summit
- Shanghai ‘earthscraper': World's 1st underground hotel opens in China inside abandoned quarry
- US continues imports of Russian gas which it insists Europe should stop buying
- Power play: China wants to boost trade & energy cooperation with Russia
- Conor McGregor's fighting career may be stalling but his whiskey business is booming
- Russia's most powerful oilman: We're fine with any oil price
- Boycotting World Economic Forum in Davos no great loss for Russia - Putin
- Natural gas skyrockets as China pledges huge supply boost
- Breaking bad: Bitcoin crashes to lowest level in over a year
- Johnson & Johnson wins trial over cancer claims linked to baby powder
- No volunteers: EU countries bow to US pressure over alternative payment channel for Iran
- Energy-hungry Thailand eyeing Russian LNG imports
- Iraq wants to barter food for desperately needed Iranian gas supplies - report
- Russia and Singapore ink $1bn worth of investment deals at ASEAN Summit
- Crude mood: Oil enters bear market, plunging most since 2015
- Ultra-rare ‘Pink Legacy' diamond fetches record $50 million
- ‘Completely safe': Monsanto owner Bayer hit by new wave of lawsuits over Roundup weed killer
- Stock market in serious downward spiral & for very good reason - investment guru Jim Cramer
The headlines of Business Mag
HOLD FAMILY A multiplayer network game for families
Spend more time with your family and less with your phone with the Hold Family app made by us! :)
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
The Søvn app is a modern sleep tracker made by us for Bryggen Research AS! #mobile #iOS #android #portfolio
SØVN Modern sleep tracking study
Turkey reportedly has a second audio tape of a Saudi hit team discussing...
Turkish officials reportedly have obtained a second, 15-minute audio tape of a Saudi hit team discussing the details of a plan to murder the journalist Jamal Khashoggi . The...
NASA will retire its new mega-rocket if SpaceX or Blue Origin can safely...
NASA is building a super-heavy-lift rocket called the Space Launch System to send astronauts back to the moon. The SLS program has seen multiple delays and cost overruns, and...
J.Crew CEO James Brett steps down after just 17 months
J.Crew's CEO James Brett is stepping down from the company. Brett, who took up the position in June 2017, had been leading the charge in J.Crew's turnaround efforts after...
Trump says he'll deliver answers to Mueller questions next week
President Donald Trump said he would deliver his written answers to special counsel Robert Mueller next week. "They're all done," Trump told reporters outside the White House...
40 Under Forty: The Weather Channel's Lauren Linder
Linder is a member of the 2018 class of 40 Under Forty honorees.
RANKED: The 50 most underrated colleges in America
Choosing the right college isn't all about prestige and name recognition. Business Insider compiled a list of the top 50 underrated colleges nationwide. We considered...
Trump continues to blame fires on forest mismanagement even while traveling...
President Donald Trump again blamed California's wildfires, which have left at least 74 people dead and over 1,000 missing, on forest mismanagement hours before was due to...
A letter to the HQ2 losers, from an HQ2 loser
Your city lost the battle to land Amazon's HQ2. But you haven't lost the war. Instead of focusing on why you failed, ask yourself what you're doing to grow the next Jeff Bezos...
I've tried every single iPhone currently available - here's my ranking of...
If you want to buy an iPhone right now, you have seven different options to choose from. From the brand-new, futuristic iPhone XS to the old-but-good iPhone 7, the current...
Venture firms are making more hires - here's what that means for entrepreneurs
With the increase of capital in Silicon Valley, venture firms are bringing on more partners. Some entrepreneurs say that the process of raising capital from bigger firms has...